INVITATION LETTER FROM MR TEDDY BEAR

Today class 1 have received an Invitation Letter for a Picnic Party. Spring is here! So, we and our teddies are celebrating the end of their hibernation.


This is the invitation letter. And as you can see at the bottom of the letter, there is the acronym RSVP which is an initialism derived from the French phrase Répondez s'il vous plaît meaning "Please respond".

So, you can answer this letter using this blog replying this invitation.


Finally, we have done a wordsearch rally in groups to discover some of the things they can put inside their baskets for the picnic. They love working in groups and they learn a lot!!!


Comentarios

  1. Hello!I'm Erika and I'm going to the picnic on Tuesday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello. I´m Marcos. I like Teddy Bear´s picinic.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello.I´m Nacho. I´m going to the picnic.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! I'm Lucía and I'm going to the picnic.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!I,m EDI and I will go to the picnic

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am Jonás, I will go to the picnic tomorrow, see you friends!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your opinion